Go Back   Tribadism Forum | TribVids.com > Sensual Tribadism Zone > Sensual Trib Chat

Sensual Trib Chat Disscussion of sensual tribadism

Old 23-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
MattSlogan
Administrator

Default Erotic Teasers

EroticTeasers.com Advance Video Productions is designed and maintained by Linden G. Henry. He also does all the Productions, Post-Productions, Designing and Advertising without a team or crew. They have a wide range of content mostly using models from Brazil, Europe and Asia. The website invites people to email them with suggestions of what they want to see on video, and "If we don't have it we will make it."

From the website:
Caribbean, Brazilian European and Asian girls dancing, stripping, sucking and/or screwing to the rhythms of calypso and reggae music. These girls will excite and tease you as you watch them in their fishnet stockings, g-strings, Brazilian 'dental floss' bikinis and nude, gyrating their wet and oily bodies to the rhythms of calypso and reggae music. Some Dvds will show girls going down on each other, or screwing themselves and each other with their fingers, bottles, candles, bananas, cucumbers, vibrators and/or dildos.

Tribadism

The website lists Tribadism as one of the primary content features, defining it as "stimulating the clitoris of a woman using the genital area of another woman," and recommending video: #Sk.52_Vol. 52. A thread over at LezLoveVideo group says videos: Et.149, Et.151 and Et.181 are the best for Tribadism.

They have some sample videos here.
MattSlogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
Bird Watcher

This is one of the most garish sites i've ever seen. Linden G. Henry went way overboard with the colours on this. There doesn't seem to be much trib on here. The vast majority of stuff looks like it's boy-girl or solo stuff.
Bird Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
Tyler Durden
Trib Leader

I agree with you my friend, much lesbian scene are with toy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird Watcher View Post
This is one of the most garish sites i've ever seen. Linden G. Henry went way overboard with the colours on this. There doesn't seem to be much trib on here. The vast majority of stuff looks like it's boy-girl or solo stuff.
Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #4
Tribseeker
triblet

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
I agree with you my friend, much lesbian scene are with toy
Hi guys, this is a repost from the trib poll on producers. I just thought I should repost here.
You know, give ya my thoughts. Here it is.

EroticTeasers.com Advance Video Productions
Guys, don't sleep on this group. I don't know why they have such unproductive, poorly designed website. It's just plain ugly and hard to find any video content.
But know this.
The content of their videos fall into 3 groups...Rio Carnaval sex and nudity during Carnaval,
Strokers group orgies-some trib-not much,
and my all time fav and views of what we like to see are in their
The Erotic Teasers Videos.
The web site mixes everything up and you never see what I feel is some of the best trib action out there.
I met one of the cameramen in a vid store in N.Y. He was selling his content in this one store. Three or four the the shelfs were all his videos. I told him about trib and what it was the his girls where doing. Hee, hee, like alot of people he didn't know it had a name. I told him what I liked in the videos, and damn, in the next video release everything I liked was there. And has been there in scenes in every Erotic Teasers video.
This Erotic Teasers Videos always brake down like this.
First they feature a solo female doing masturbation and didlos. I hate this section. Then in the same video comes the lesbians, dancing apart and then together, slowly stripping off clothing kissing and grinding while dancing. Then always after that, they hit the bed which is then devoted to a whole segment of various tribbing styles until they cum. After that I turn off the video because then they pull out the damn dildos and strap-on. Not my thing.
It's a shame they don't show any of their content on the website.
Oh, you will not find any of their girls or content on the web.
On each video he list his number and you can even call and ask for what you'd like to see in a video. His phone number is listed on his website too.
718-253-5313
So don't sleep on this, before CaliforniaWildCats, SapphoLoveFilms and the like. Erotic Teasers was and is my go to videos for trib. No acting here.
Tribseeker is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
Tribseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
dude
Trib Member

Thumbs down Not from what I've seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribseeker View Post
Hi guys, this is a repost from the trib poll on producers. I just thought I should repost here.
You know, give ya my thoughts. Here it is.

EroticTeasers.com Advance Video Productions
Guys, don't sleep on this group. I don't know why they have such unproductive, poorly designed website. It's just plain ugly and hard to find any video content.
But know this.
The content of their videos fall into 3 groups...Rio Carnaval sex and nudity during Carnaval,
Strokers group orgies-some trib-not much,
and my all time fav and views of what we like to see are in their
The Erotic Teasers Videos.
The web site mixes everything up and you never see what I feel is some of the best trib action out there.
I met one of the cameramen in a vid store in N.Y. He was selling his content in this one store. Three or four the the shelfs were all his videos. I told him about trib and what it was the his girls where doing. Hee, hee, like alot of people he didn't know it had a name. I told him what I liked in the videos, and damn, in the next video release everything I liked was there. And has been there in scenes in every Erotic Teasers video.
This Erotic Teasers Videos always brake down like this.
First they feature a solo female doing masturbation and didlos. I hate this section. Then in the same video comes the lesbians, dancing apart and then together, slowly stripping off clothing kissing and grinding while dancing. Then always after that, they hit the bed which is then devoted to a whole segment of various tribbing styles until they cum. After that I turn off the video because then they pull out the damn dildos and strap-on. Not my thing.
It's a shame they don't show any of their content on the website.
Oh, you will not find any of their girls or content on the web.
On each video he list his number and you can even call and ask for what you'd like to see in a video. His phone number is listed on his website too.
718-253-5313
So don't sleep on this, before CaliforniaWildCats, SapphoLoveFilms and the like. Erotic Teasers was and is my go to videos for trib. No acting here.
Tribseeker is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
I've tried emailing them several times with detailed suggestions on what many of us would like to see in their videos. Never once have I received a reply. Most of their videos feature solo and awkward giant dildo action, twisted positions, blah blah blah. In other words, your usual 99% crap. Sure, they have the potential to make a great video, but it will never happen because they'll blow every chance they get. Erotic Teasers is a complete DUD.
dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #6
Dombazz
Trib Member

I like this site...even if it doesn't have that much tribadism
Dombazz is offline   Reply With Quote