Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3547

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3734

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3734

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3680

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3680

Best of Sapphic Erotica Vol. 1 - Tribadism Forum | TribVids.com

Go Back   Tribadism Forum | TribVids.com > Sensual Tribadism Zone > Sapphic Erotica

Sapphic Erotica Reviews, information and discussion of Sapphic Erotica

Old 24-04-2008, 06:31 AM   #1
MattSlogan
Administrator

Default Best of Sapphic Erotica Vol. 1

This is a rare DVD release from the subscription based site, Sapphi Erotica.

From LezLoveVideo.com:

Starring

Rene & Linda, Kellie & Johanna, Peaches & Luka.

Description

A Lezlove World Exclusive!! Scenes from the all-girl membership site SapphicErotica.com!!

Hi! This is Bailey from SapphicErotica.com. This is my first DVD release. I've selected for it (with LLV’s help) some of the best scenes that I filmed recently in Europe. I think the technical quality of these scenes is the best I've done so far. I also think the girls are all very pretty, and that they make passionate love to each other in all of the scenes... (more)

Tribadism

Peaches and Luka
I'm sure everybody knows Peaches. I couldn't resist shooting her again. She came with her blonde friend Luka. Peaches begged me to let them use the pocket rocket (she loves them). They use it sparingly, and I don't think it detracts from the scene. I was able to get directly above them when they did their tribbing, and I think it's the best one I've shot so far.
MattSlogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
athos123185
triblet

Any chance that will be coming out with another video? I love their site. It is the best!!!!
athos123185 is offline   Reply With Quote